With SAP Business One, you can perform instant availability checks and track item stock levels with real-time visibility of the inventory you have “available to promise.” The software provides you with quantity details, adjusted by what is already committed to other customers, incoming purchases, and production orders.
Thanks to the power of SAP HANA, available-to-promise (ATP) checks occur in real time. You can propose new delivery schedules, control delivery quantities, and reschedule deliveries on the fly. And before you put your plans
in action, you can simulate the impact of any planned adjustment.
The ATP function takes into account items that move inventory out of your warehouse, such as:
• Sales orders with positive quantity
• Accounts receivable reserve invoices with positive quantity
• Inventory transfer requests
• Production orders
• Purchase orders with negative quantity
• Accounts payable reserve invoices with negative quantity