Included in your SAP Business One licensing you can find several mobile solutions available for you right now. One of them is the SAP Business One sales app. With the SAP Sales app you can work with activities, view business content, manage customer data, monitor sales opportunities, run a complete sales process and much more. Are you ready to learn more about this app?
· Activities – View, add, edit, close, and create follow-up activities of the user who is currently logged on to the mobile app.
· Customers – Access and manage customer information including addresses, phone numbers, and contact details; view historical activities and special prices; create new customers and new activities; and contact or locate partners.
· Items – Monitor inventory levels and access detailed information about your products, including sales price, available quantity, product specifications, and pictures.
· Sales documents – Create, view, update, and search for sales quotations and sales orders. In addition, you can create, update, view, and close activities related to sales documents.
· Sales Opportunities – Create, view, and search for sales opportunities; view, add, and edit stages of sales opportunities.
· KPI and Dashboards – View predefined KPIs and dashboards (sales analysis and recommendations) in normal and full-screen mode.
· Attachments – View, download, and upload attachments (photos) to customers, items, activities, sales opportunities, and sales documents.